BridgeportHeather

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it.

I can pull up 100's of posts talking about how stupid everyone is in the Sox's organization, how much Konerko and Bartolo suck, and how we suck ass.

Yet, when the winning started, boy you were back on board!

Pathetic.

dumbass i been here all along.. i havent gone anywhere assclown.... you on the other hand come and go like a fair weather scrub fan.......get lost andy the assclown......

Who wouldn't want to post over 10000 times like you?

Wait a minute, since you posted 10000 times, you must know more than me!

I don't give a s*** how long, or how many posts you have--most people would agree if you post 1000o times here, you must not have much to do in your life.

So, if you have to post so much, at least try and be positive for a change! :finger

Is someone talking?

Michelle has forgotten more baseball than most of us even know right now

Dumbass Caballo should have just hit a groundball somewhere to bring in a run.

Ok... he was 1/3 of a millimeter on the bat from that ball being deep eneugh to score crede... so why dont you keep your dumbass comments to yourself... and recognize that carlos is the s***.... one at bat proves nothing...

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

I have to vent, THIS TEAM SUCKS AND LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THEIR MANAGER! The first pitch f***ing swinging. When Lee, who has done this twice today, gets back to the dugout, you let him know about it. This is your lifeless Chicago White Sox. We do not hit bullpens so the longer this game goes the more likely we will give the Twins the push they need to win the division. This really f***ing sucks.

Ok... he was 1/3 of a millimeter on the bat from that ball being deep eneugh to score crede... so why dont you keep your dumbass comments to yourself...  and recognize that carlos is the s***.... one at bat proves nothing...

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

LOL, sorry to offend you my friend.

If you haven't noticed, I will rip everyone if they deserved it.

In that case "your boy" didn't get the job done, like it or not.

Ok... he was 1/3 of a millimeter on the bat from that ball being deep eneugh to score crede... so why dont you keep your dumbass comments to yourself...  and recognize that carlos is the s***.... one at bat proves nothing...

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

Stupid bias

You're wrong, he's right

If he didn't get the job done, he failed, plain and simple

Take the Lee glasses off and stop drinking ur lee kool aid, you sound like a 4th grader not wanting anyone to talk bad about their favorite player

Pathetic

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

LOL, sorry to offend you my friend.

If you haven't noticed, I will rip everyone if they deserved it.

In that case "your boy" didn't get the job done, like it or not.

Well.. ill give you that.. but he has come through 100 times... well... at least 100 rbi's worth.. so dont call him a dumbass just for one at-bat!

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

Stupid bias

You're wrong, he's right

If he didn't get the job done, he failed, plain and simple

Take the Lee glasses off and stop drinking ur lee kool aid, you sound like a 4th grader not wanting anyone to talk bad about their favorite player

Pathetic

Lol.. you have to be kidding me.... You guys are talking about ONE at bat here... if he hits a game winning homer later in the game, you guys will be celebrating him like crazy... So what im saying, is simma the s*** down... so he didnt get it done this at bat... there will be plenty more oppurtunities...

GO f***ING SOX + #45!

Give it a break. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I like Carlos, but he failed. Period.