Game Thread (9-11): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

Loaiza struggled in his last outting too. Hope he can get back on track, were gonna need him. And we gotta win this game. THIS is the biggest game of the season. If we can go to Boston two up on Minnesota, well be in decent shape. But if we go to Boston (Minnesota picked up two games the last time we played Boston) tied with Minnesota, were f***ed...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't get it.

I can pull up 100's of posts talking about how stupid everyone is in the Sox's organization, how much Konerko and Bartolo suck, and how we suck ass.

Yet, when the winning started, boy you were back on board!

Pathetic.

dumbass i been here all along.. i havent gone anywhere assclown.... you on the other hand come and go like a fair weather scrub fan.......get lost andy the assclown......

Guest hotsoxchick1
That is Loiaza's fault. ON that play he is supposed to get over and cover first.  He needs to wake up and field his position correctly :angry:

dauber was two steps away he could have easily gotten back as well............either way they are f***ing up this game totaly all to hell...... tied for first and were headed to boston....not exactly where i wanted to be sitting right now but oh well.. with f*** ups like this what ya gonna do huh............loz isnt pitching all that bad.. hes takin for damn ever which is not like him... but geez us the fielding and lack of offense is gonna kill us today ............ok feel better venting is good.....

That is Loiaza's fault. ON that play he is supposed to get over and cover first.  He needs to wake up and field his position correctly :angry:

I've seen konerko get back to the bag plenty of times to make that double play on a ball hit to him.

By the way, why is Daubach playing today?

Doesn't dumb ass Ghandi realize that this is the biggest game of the season?

I guess not.

Loaiza is really failing us in the biggest game of the season. We needed him to continue on his success and he blew it. Lousy pitching (he threw some hangers in the third) and then not properly fielding his position. Even with our success hes probably f***in us over for good. This is the biggest game of the season as I explained earlier...

Guest hotsoxchick1
too many guys trying to go yard.

singles and doubles.

have the Twins hit a home run in this entire series?

exactly and nope they havent..... small ball anyone????? its gonna be the death of us yet.......