8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 06:23 PM)
If you get him up with a runner on 2nd he's actually still decent, that's when flipping the ball weakly to RF for a single can work.

All I can remember from Avi lately is infield hits. I think a lot of his stats are effected by his spree early in the year before he became Avisuck.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 09:24 PM)
All I can remember from Avi lately is infield hits. I think a lot of his stats are effected by his spree early in the year before he became Avisuck.

He actually hit .253 during July. Hit over .300 the first 2 months, .181 during June but that was BABIP correcting. He still puts the ball in play. As long as he can keep doing that his average won't be terrible, and occasionally he'll hit a ball that the RF will drop. Like he just did.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 06:30 PM)
He actually hit .253 during July. Hit over .300 the first 2 months, .181 during June but that was BABIP correcting. He still puts the ball in play. As long as he can keep doing that his average won't be terrible, and occasionally he'll hit a ball that the RF will drop. Like he just did.

He hit .253 in july with a .581 OPS and 6/27 BB/K ratio. Not to mention the terrible defense in a position we could probably get good defense and similar production from for cheap