8/5 vs TB Rays

flavum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 05:53 PM)
Avisuck hit a homer in a meaningless game so all of his failures have been forgotten and he will start in RF every game for the rest of the season

Let us refrain from calling Avisail Garcia AVISUCK. OK? At least till it's his turn to be hated on again. Sometimes these guys just need some time. I am not sure he has actually played a full season yet until hopefully 2015

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 02:31 PM)
Let us refrain from calling Avisail Garcia AVISUCK. OK? At least till it's his turn to be hated on again. Sometimes these guys just need some time. I am not sure he has actually played a full season yet until hopefully 2015

It's the height of ignorance to hate on Avi. Why anyone would hate on a 24 year with his skillset is beyond me. I get that he's been below replacement but FFS there is a reason he was a highly coveted prospect doesn't mean he's gonna pan out but this isn't a Viciedo situation. I guarantee if Avi was DFA today you'd have at least a dozen teams ready to scoop him up. He has plenty of PA until his time to prove runs out. Yes the sands are ticking through the hour class but this is a young player that is playing his first full big league season.

The injury f***ed him up dev wise. We all should be willing to give him at least another 500 PA.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 01:38 PM)
It's the height of ignorance to hate on Avi. Why anyone would hate on a 24 year with his skillset is beyond me. I get that he's been below replacement but FFS there is a reason he was a highly coveted prospect doesn't mean he's gonna pan out but this isn't a Viciedo situation. I guarantee if Avi was DFA today you'd have at least a dozen teams ready to scoop him up. He has plenty of PA until his time to prove runs out. Yes the sands are ticking through the hour class but this is a young player that is playing his first full big league season.

The injury f***ed him up dev wise. We all should be willing to give him at least another 500 PA.

What skill set?

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 02:38 PM)

Great. I'm 100% ok with this. As long as you agree there's zero reason to spend any money on FAs this offseason and to treat 2016 as a major rebuilding year since you can't rely on him to even be a tolerable player next year with any degree of confidence.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)
the one that consistently hit for high average in the minors? The one that has made two absolute game saving plays on HRs? The one that is among the leaders in OF assists? The clay is there. It needs to be molded.

He has the lowest WAR among qualified RFers in the MLB. He has the 3rd lowest UZR, only in front of a 33 and 30 year old.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 02:50 PM)
Why is Albers warming up in the 2nd inning? Is Rodon hurt?

Bases were loaded and he was in genuine trouble. I know we're not used to Robin being proactive about having relievers up, so it seems odd.

That was a riveting interview with that VS Model.

What kind of clothing will they have?

I have no idea.

Awesome.

Thanks for coming.

Cute girls - they have the life. Don't have to know or do anything.

Nothing could be more entertaining than DJ and Farmer interviewing a Victoria's Secret model.

Farmer's apparently an expert on the Body by Victoria collection...says his daughters enjoy shopping there.

Taylor Hill grew up in Colorado so of course he asked her about the Tulowitzki trade and she had no clue...at least didn't pretend to know.

DJ asked where to view her pictures...."google me!" Touting the White Sox VS collection, lol.

Where to find VS stuff....the website!

Should have asked her which of the Angels are evil mean super b****es??

Edited by caulfield12