8/7 at KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 05:31 PM)
I feel like Greg thinks we'll never win another game against the Royals again. He predicts us to be swept every series against them.

I'm not convinced her doesn't root for the Royals.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 07:13 PM)
What happened

Hawk threw it to him to describe Cuetos repertoire. Pods said "hard fastball" and then nothing. Then he said it again, then nothing, then hawk jumped in

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 07:16 PM)
However bad Pods is, Rex Hudler is worse than him and Hawk.

God I hate Rex Hudler.

I can't listen to Rex 5 minutes.

Edited by Soxfest

Its the 9th fairway and Alexei is approaching the dish with a 33inch Maple bat. He takes a few swings, tough putt here. He steps in the box. And the first pitch. Ooh I think he was trying to pitch it onto the green there. He steps out and takes swing. Yup he hit the ball to the uh, second baseman.

Pods is bad at this. Put his wife in the booth and cut to her. Turn the sounds off.

LaRoche is so selfish. Just f***ing get the run in instead of having this fricking wide open stance that accomplishes nothing. Lexi just was overmatched in his at bat and not talented enough. But LaRoche pisses me off. Get the run home.

I don't care how this game turns out, etc., but it is obvious Danks is a f***ing good pitcher. I don't care what anybody tells me contrary to that. Anybody who can't admit this ... I don't know what else to say.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 01:37 AM)
LaRoche is so selfish. Just f***ing get the run in instead of having this fricking wide open stance that accomplishes nothing. Lexi just was overmatched in his at bat and not talented enough. But LaRoche pisses me off. Get the run home.

Considering how much you hate LaRoche and how much you hate KC, post #40 in this thread should make you sick.