8-11-15 LAA vs CWS (Santiago vs Rodon) 7:10CST

jasonxctf

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 03:38 PM)
No LaRoche as a starter against a LH again. Hallelujah , they have seen the light. Took 'em long enough.

Don't worry, when Hector is pulled after 5 shutout innings with 109 pitches, LaRoche will be used as a pinch-hitter.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)
Don't worry, when Hector is pulled after 5 shutout innings with 109 pitches, LaRoche will be used as a pinch-hitter.

If Hector is pulled then with that many pitches hopefully we're ahead 5-2 and Rodon is throwing strikes and there's no need for The Rock to pinch hit.

Santiago is a good kid. I couldn't blame him if he had a mental f u to the coaching staff who didn't believe in him . But not many fans did either. Santiago was like Avi is now, a few people see(saw) the upside but most see the flaws as a sign of permanent suckage.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 03:57 PM)
If Hector is pulled then with that many pitches hopefully we're ahead 5-2 and Rodon is throwing strikes and there's no need for The Rock to pinch hit.

Santiago is a good kid. I couldn't blame him if he had a mental f u to the coaching staff who didn't believe in him . But not many fans did either. Santiago was like Avi is now, a few people see(saw) the upside but most see the flaws as a sign of permanent suckage.

I hope so. My joke was that Santiago (like Rodon) would always be at 100+ pitches in the 5th inning, sometimes with no runs allowed.