2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 07:05 PM)
Why not Butler?

well this is for another question, why not rose, rest him, and why bother on worthless games.

pau - he is gone, why bother

butler, - maybe they are show casing him in different way.

1. for the fans to see how next yr the offense run around butler

2. trade bait.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 04:25 PM)
well this is for another question, why not rose, rest him, and why bother on worthless games.

pau - he is gone, why bother

butler, - maybe they are show casing him in different way.

1. for the fans to see how next yr the offense run around butler

2. trade bait.

Showcasing a player as trade bait with a knee that may or may not need offseason surgery is not a good idea

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 10:37 PM)
Showcasing a player as trade bait with a knee that may or may not need offseason surgery is not a good idea

ummm well i was spitballin here and you know what. you are right with that logic and i was wrong, way off wrong.

I later answered my own question. Butler said he owes it to his teammates, fans, etc to play since he has already missed so much time. I think it is absurd and Bulls should have just sat him (given his knee issue). If Thibs had done this with Butler (post injury) he'd have been run out of dodge.

Did Rose actually make a comment a week ago that if he missed the playoffs that just meant he got to spend more time with his son? I mean, its totally believable, but did he say that out loud? What are the odds he is gone...98%?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 07:03 PM)
Did Rose actually make a comment a week ago that if he missed the playoffs that just meant he got to spend more time with his son? I mean, its totally believable, but did he say that out loud? What are the odds he is gone...98%?

He certainly said it

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 01:03 AM)

i do not know if the comment of his son is soo bad. i am at a lost here. i understand but he is playing the family first thingy.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 11:59 PM)
I later answered my own question. Butler said he owes it to his teammates, fans, etc to play since he has already missed so much time. I think it is absurd and Bulls should have just sat him (given his knee issue). If Thibs had done this with Butler (post injury) he'd have been run out of dodge.

this show butler in having character, but i wonder how much it is to show up rose???

but i do not care what his intentions are. sit him for the last games of the season.

freddie.... show some balls and sit him. you are the boss of the team on the floor, but butler.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 05:08 PM)
i do not know if the comment of his son is soo bad. i am at a lost here. i understand but he is playing the family first thingy.

It is just more of his laissez faire, doesn't care attitude. It just doesn't come off well. I expect people to be pissed when you miss the playoffs. The greats all have that edge. I can't imagine Lebron making that type of comment or Steph or anyone else really. I see people like Taj run through walls for the Bulls or Noah or even Jimmy (he's said dumb things about season being over, but you knew he'd doing everything in his power to play).

Rose has got to be as unbelievably unlikeable of a star as to ever walk the face of the earth (for someone who hasn't done something illegal).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 12:11 AM)
It is just more of his laissez faire, doesn't care attitude. It just doesn't come off well. I expect people to be pissed when you miss the playoffs. The greats all have that edge. I can't imagine Lebron making that type of comment or Steph or anyone else really. I see people like Taj run through walls for the Bulls or Noah or even Jimmy (he's said dumb things about season being over, but you knew he'd doing everything in his power to play).

Rose has got to be as unbelievably unlikeable of a star as to ever walk the face of the earth (for someone who hasn't done something illegal).

you do make a extremely good point. some of that point i really couldn't mend this with the overall comment you made.

nice one.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 12:10 AM)
this show butler in having character, but i wonder how much it is to show up rose???

but i do not care what his intentions are. sit him for the last games of the season.

freddie.... show some balls and sit him. you are the boss of the team on the floor, but butler.

here is another example to prove my point.

85 bears, they were ahead and they should have started to replace the players. Leslie Frazier’s injured his knee... an injury that ruin his career. after that, the bears coaches started to replace key players.... a little too late.

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 07:03 PM)

You aren't surprised by that, are you?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 07:11 PM)

I still say that's a byproduct of how we was treated during his injury.

He used to be someone that would die on the court, but he got ripped for getting hurt, got ripped for trying to stay healthy, etc.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 08:30 PM)
I still say that's a byproduct of how we was treated during his injury.

He used to be someone that would die on the court, but he got ripped for getting hurt, got ripped for trying to stay healthy, etc.

No. He got ripped for thinking he knows more than doctors do. He stayed out way longer than was necessary.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 06:56 PM)
Well, after they almost killed Luol Deng...

this is a perception i have... but comparing the medical crew of the sox and the bull, b/c of the owners being somewhat the same, plus all the so - called misses of the bulls medical group. i really don't trust the medical group.

now as i said, i am only using what i picked up via this board and newspapers. so i do not know. what i also know is no-one is really coming to their defense.

so it is what it is. just opinons.