2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 11:47 PM)
What's your plan? What gets the Bulls closer to a championship?

You're going to be sorely disappointed if you keep using Bulls and championship in the same sentence.

Unless they get Wiggins (which is pretty unlikely), that trade makes them Sixers-bad pretty fast unless vintage Rose shows up (stop laughing!). They'll still be a lottery team even with Wiggins and will need serious work on the rest of the roster even if he becomes what you hope he does. Butler gives you a lot more options and no one really knows what will happen with the cap exploding.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 06:40 PM)
So what kind of team are we hoping to build around Jimmy? Cause we're not getting KD or Russ or LeBron, so are we just going to try signing good but not great players again and rinse and repeat?

Standing pat with Jimmy is just a bad move imo.

I really hope some team in the East gets him. That would be my big sales pitch - come to the East. You have one team to beat and the best player will be over the hill in a couple of seasons. You're assured an ECF every season. Why f*** around with GS or SA every year?

Edited by JenksIsMyHero

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 02:06 PM)
There is no reason to. I can't see the Wolves ever agreeing to it.

The Bulls have no reason to take a package without him in it though either. Levine, Dieng, and #5? Keep it.

Anderson Varejao continues to be a complete b****. I have zero respect for that guy as a player and as much as I like Curry and Thompson Varejao and Green are as unlikeable as players (for on court activity) as there are in the league.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
Cleveland is doing a good job getting Lebron into iso situations on him. That doesn't make anyone look good.

They're hiding him on JR Smith because he's such a liability and he has been having issues even staying in front of him. He has just been terrible defensively all series.