2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland actually might win this game. Golden State might win by 25. Does anybody really know how it's going to go? Cleveland is on a roll with three wins in last four games. But GS has the homecourt where it has only lost four games all year, two playoffs two regular season.

I guess you never can bet against the homecourt. If somebody made me bet the house on the game, I'd have to bet GS for the simple homecourt reason. Kind of the same game as the Thunder Game Seven. if they can beat Durant/Westbrook in Game Seven at home, you'd think they could stave off LeBron at home. If it were in Cleveland GS would have zero chance. The Cavs would be champs.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 02:51 PM)
?

Just watching highlights and stuff. He's a monster. I can always hate, but still respect.

E: He's still about to be 2-5 though

E 2: These last two games have been insane. I also found myself smiling and applauding him when he blocked steph and talked s***.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 03:02 PM)
Cleveland actually might win this game. Golden State might win by 25. Does anybody really know how it's going to go? Cleveland is on a roll with three wins in last four games. But GS has the homecourt where it has only lost four games all year, two playoffs two regular season.

I guess you never can bet against the homecourt. If somebody made me bet the house on the game, I'd have to bet GS for the simple homecourt reason. Kind of the same game as the Thunder Game Seven. if they can beat Durant/Westbrook in Game Seven at home, you'd think they could stave off LeBron at home. If it were in Cleveland GS would have zero chance. The Cavs would be champs.

Kiss of death :lol:

You've lost your house multiple times already...expect a Cavs win because you just jinxed GSW