The Next Wave: Prospects who just missed the Top 30

NorthSideSox72

These articles always seem to be popular. After our Top 30 Prospects lists go up, we publish these "Next Wave" articles, taking a look at 8 to 12 position players and pitchers that missed the Top 30 but are worth monitoring and have a good chance to jump into the next list or make the majors soon.

The position player version is up here. What do you think? Are you a believer in any of these guys? Are there others you think should have been included?

Pitchers come out tomorrow.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 12:56 PM)
I couldn't believe I ranked him #18 and he didn't even make the list.

Beyond the top 15 or so, there was SO much variance among the voters this time. It was insane. 37 players got votes for the bottom 15 of the list, in total. Never seen that much difference in the lower levels before. So Narvaez only got votes from a couple people.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 02:35 AM)
Never heard of Thaddius Lowry. I pay attention to our farm but not every single prospect. I'm looking him up as I type this

same here, never heard of him and then he put himself on the map. i imagine this is the unexpected fruits of good scouting on the pitchers. i am crossing my fingers that he continues his development and continue on the same results.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 09:35 PM)
Never heard of Thaddius Lowry. I pay attention to our farm but not every single prospect. I'm looking him up as I type this

QUOTE (LDF @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 05:58 AM)
same here, never heard of him and then he put himself on the map. i imagine this is the unexpected fruits of good scouting on the pitchers. i am crossing my fingers that he continues his development and continue on the same results.

If you see guys in the system you don't know about, check our prospect profiles page. We've got detailed profiles on over 40 of them there, including Mr. Lowry. The profiles have background info, scouting reports, links to videos or interviews we've posted, awards and rankings history, and projections.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
If you see guys in the system you don't know about, check our prospect profiles page. We've got detailed profiles on over 40 of them there, including Mr. Lowry. The profiles have background info, scouting reports, links to videos or interviews we've posted, awards and rankings history, and projections.

i didn't know that..... i am adding this to my fav's link so i can read it all.

excellent :headbang