8/18- White Sox @ Angels 9:05 PM CT

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 05:28 AM)
Troll.

i missed all of this excitement .... but i came on and saw this.

Greg is not a troll, his opinions like my are true and we express them freely. this is a sports forum that was created for others to express their opinions, freely. the Admins / Mods are really good at what they do and i am sure will have taken control of Greg, if he was a troll - count on it.

now for this, i am a Danks fan, i have express this many times in the past. for those, who can, look past the salary contract and see how he has been pitching, now take a look at the points the team has put up. he is improving, i would like to have known what was his fastball doing yesterday, the speed.

he is not the same pitcher as he was before the injury, it is a shame. but in the best of my POV, he has in most cases give the sox a chance to win, if this tepid offense would not have failed the team.

this is a rotten season.

this is my quasi rant.

no offense intended.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 05:11 AM)
Since the Sox had that mirage and went 7-1 at the worst possible time 9right before the deadline) they are now 6-12 and have lost five straight road games.

Also tonight was the 62nd time in 117 games they scored three runs or less. That's 53%.

Mark

wow.... great stuff.