Interviews with 5 AA Prospects

NorthSideSox72

Our Will Siskel was in Birmingham over the weekend. He'll have a few posts from that trip, and already has some videos up on our YT channel.

But first, here are the five interviews he did. There's some really good stuff in here. A very confident Anderson, a very detailed Tago, and Danish taking the long view among them. You can really get a good feel here for the perspectives of the players.

After reading them, what are your thoughts on these five?

Loved the Tago and Delmonico interview because them 2 have battled with tough times in previous organizations and now are enjoying success with the White Sox. I think both of them will start in AA again next year.

Danny Hayes has always had great plate discipline, I can see him being at AAA next year as he turns 25 I believe.

Love that Danish accepts that he has endured some failure as a pro and wants to keep improving.

I just love Tim Anderson.

Great job Will. I especially enjoyed the insights from Tago and Danish. I wasn't aware Danish had made some adjustments to his delivery. Whether Danish succeeds or not, he said all of the right things and mentally seems like he has what it takes (purely based upon that conversation...that sounded like a guy who "gets" it). Tago is a fascinating story and a guy that I think can be a key piece for this bullpen long-term.

Excited about Anderson's continued development, especially on the defensive side of the field.