8.19 White Sox @ Angels 9:05 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:04 AM)
He swung at the same pitch 2-0 that he took 1-0 and again swung at a ball for the DP

Exactly, take a called strike before even swinging. The pitcher was decently erratic in the 9th. And LaRoche isn't really killing it besides killing our offense.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:06 AM)
What good would that do?

It'd be nice to know your manager cares and hasnt mailed it in after such a frustrating loss. Would never get that impression from Scocia who just last week went out to argue after a replay in the 9th for his team.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:06 AM)
LaRoche was f***ing out. Ventura should not go out there to argue a blatantly moot point.

No off day tomorrow. One more with the Angels. I want the Sox to bleed out, they need talent. Tank the s*** out of this season now!

You must have a different camera at home... none of the ones I saw could you tell if the guy's foot was hitting the base.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 05:02 AM)
Why didn't he just bunt it down 3rd?

That would take a team player. Modern players don't think team. They see the ball and try to pull the ball.

This series was so predictable again. Angels given the opportunity to return home and get even for that sweep in Chicago.

Can you believe how baseball/sports are another world? The middle class is lucky to earn 70,000 bucks, give or take a few thousand, per year. These baseball failures earn 10-15 million a year and are so fricking bad at their jobs. Hilarious.

Fire everybody ASAP please.

QUOTE (harkness @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:12 AM)
You must have a different camera at home... none of the ones I saw could you tell if the guy's foot was hitting the base.

I had the Angels feed. They showed his foot hit the bag before LaRoche's. He was out. I'm sorry you don't like the results but it is what it is.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:14 AM)
I had the Angels feed. They showed his foot hit the bag before LaRoche's. He was out. I'm sorry you don't like the results but it is what it is.

I guess I'll take your word for it because no "feed" I saw was conclusive.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:07 AM)
Inexcusable 5-9 in this lineup. Legitimately 5 straight number 9 hitters

Shuck and Sanchez did good tonight. Ramirez sucks as does Flowers and Saladino but it is what it is. Oh yeah Avi blows.

QUOTE (harkness @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 12:16 AM)
I guess I'll take your word for it because no "feed" I saw was conclusive.

It's ok man... breath. This team blows and is going nowhere. I rather them just tank for a better draft pick at this point.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 06:41 AM)
I HATE THIS TEAM!

Definitely one of my least favorite teams ever. It's so hard to root for this team. The team is so unlikeable. Boneheaded mistakes; lousy at bats; piss poor effort.

That's why I like Danks so much. It seems like he's trying at all times. Battling, even.

I mean go down the line and say if they are likeable or not this year. ...

Abreu yes for the most part; some horrific at bats; Sanchez, not really only cause his hitting blows; Lexi, gosh no; Saladino, yes cause of his defense but he is a lousy hitter; Melky NO; Eaton no cause of the amazingly bad start he got off to; Garcia no even though that was a great catch he made robbing the home run; Flowers no; LaRoche gosh no; Beckham no; Boni no; Soto no.

Danks yes; Sale yes; Robertson yes; Q yes; Shark no; Rodon yes; Duke no; Petricka no; Putnam no; Shuck no; Thompson, too early to tell.