8.19 White Sox @ Angels 9:05 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 04:02 AM)
Put Shark out there for the 6th but if someone gets on leading off pull him. His magic at can't last much longer .

Shark is far from finished. Remember like Peavy he won't be letting Robin take him out til the 8th at some point.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 04:10 AM)
Thanks Robin for leaving a starter in too long once again. Shark struggled all night and was past 100 pitches. If I saw that HR coming, why can't our leader? It looks like he plans to leave him in longer......might as well let it reach 5-0 before you go to the pen. Make a comeback impossible dumbass.

You don't take out guys like Shark and Verlander and Peavy. They won't allow it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 04:11 AM)
I see no way Ventura should be brought back. The team predictably folded after that Boston series.

Amen, brother. I thought we'd rally after the 7-1 road trip. I was sort of in favor of staying pat. But I'm not paid by the White Sox. They should have known the team was toast after the 7-1 road trip mainly cause the team blows.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 20, 2015 -> 04:12 AM)
Let's start by getting a 3b that can hit with some authority

I wish baseball didn't have so many lousy hitters/players. Hardly anybody can hit .300 anymore.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 11:27 PM)
Ventura has made some crazy decisions this series. I hope he has just given up and this isn't him trying to actually win.

I want him to, he should have been gone but since he has ties to the organization...

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 11:31 PM)
Poor Tyler is so slow.

Well maybe he should hammer a ball to the gap once in a while or bet yet in the f***ing seats. He's such an oaf, drives me f***ing nuts.

Edited by pettie4sox