8/28 7:10 PM White Sox (Danks) v. Mariners (Walker)

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 28, 2015 -> 09:02 PM)
You know damn well what will happen, if this season's midseason run before the trade deadline is any indication. They'll go on a late season run, win 8 of 10 and pick around 13 or 14 instead of the 7-9 range.

I'm used to this s***! I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan FFS! Lol my teams always flirt with mediocrity and miss out on the top tier prospects. But sometimes ya get Chris Sale.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 03:02 AM)
You know damn well what will happen, if this season's midseason run before the trade deadline is any indication. They'll go on a late season run, win 8 of 10 and pick around 13 or 14 instead of the 7-9 range.

Samardzija will end up being pitcher of the month in September

What the hell type of swing is that by Avi? I just pray they get rid of him this offseason.

This team is healthy and two of the worst players in baseball are batting 4/5 in the lineup. Fail by Hahn.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 28, 2015 -> 09:29 PM)
How can you possibly look at this team and think they can make a run? They're pathetic. Year in year out.

At this point, they're done. 30 days ago, I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking we could make a run. We had the same record as the now likely-playoff bound Rangers