8/29 vs Seattle Mariners

flavum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)
The way Stone interacts with him is how Hawk interacted with DJ, it's not a good booth relationship. Stone was condescending to him all yesterday.

I could imagine the White Sox going cheap though for Hawks replacement

May as well go cheap because if things continue, as they are, there won't be many watching the broadcasts.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 08:48 PM)
Next to it right now. Jose abreu autograph, Chris sale as well, about 20 other things. His might be worth it.

That was the one my eyes lit up on for those autographs, somehow Dan got the best set of those.

I don't mind the guys with outdoor or hunting gear and I don't mind the guys with religious stuff some guys added, but Zach Duke gets a specific bleep you for including some Duck Dynasty crap from me.

At least in 2011 Dunn was historically so inept that in and of itself was compelling...enough for the NY Times, at least.

This season lacks even that.

Another irony is that Trayce Thompson has actually been dangerous, but we have no place to play him because of Avi/LaRoche being forced upon us for another season.

Lowe, Iwakuma and Span FA's for 2016, the REBUILD CONTINUES...coming to a deserted stadium near you.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 08:00 PM)
Please let Samardzija accept the QO and then put up a 5.89 ERA next year so some changes might actually take place in this organization.

Then again, Buddy Bell would get promoted to GM or manager, unfortunately.

If this is how he ends the season I'd rather they not offer it.

We can pay league minimum for Johnson to do exactly the same.

How we proceed should all depend on how Shark ends the season.

Just read an article on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer website and one of the first ideas (along with not firing Edgar as hitting coach) was dumping Sucre because he's so terrible.

They also suggested going for Jordan Zimmerman (over attempting to retain Iwakuma) and dumping Austin Jackson to anyone who will take him in August.

QUOTE (Saufley @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 09:41 PM)
Maybe Stone feels he's sitting in the booth with someone who isn't qualified to be sitting in the chair next to him.

then he should check himself because chuck is a pure pro and it's not his fault Hawk is old and the SOx have no backup plan... Sox' own fault. f*** Stone.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
then he should check himself because chuck is a pure pro and it's not his fault Hawk is old and the SOx have no backup plan... Sox' own fault. f*** Stone.

Check himself for what? He didn't ask Swirsky to be there. Without Stone in the booth why listen?? Doesn't matter that you think Swirsky is a pro because he's boring.