Fox Lake Cop shot and killed

Brian

Started at 7:30am as I'm sure you all know.

I'm right next to Fox Lake in Lindenhurst and it's weird. Choppers everywhere and nobody walking around where I live because I'm by a forest preserve and that's where they think these 3 could be.

Sad about the cop. 30 year get w/ four kids. We don't have things like this happen up here.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 2, 2015 -> 06:35 AM)
Thought I'd wake up to see news but nope.

If figure they'd say something if they had an accurate description. They could be hiding in plain site.

The cops are likely waiting on DNA evidence from the bullet inside the officer and other possible DNA evidence. Since this seems to be a spur-of-the-moment crime, you have to figure the bullet will have DNA on it. And if the shooter has been convicted of a previous crime, they may have his DNA in a police database.

But everything I heard is just a generic description of two white suspects and one black suspect.

The back of my townhouse faces the forest preserve path. I'm always seeing runners, walkers, and bikers. Yesterday, I saw maybe one biker, it was eerie along with the choppers. I was actually kind of uneasy while taking my dog out before bed.

There is no information except 2 black and one white guy right? f***, they could be anywhere

If these guys are at all smart the black and white guys will split up and only be around people of their own race while everybody is out looking for a group of three that fits this description.

As an addendum to this horrible story ... five dead in Chicago shootings on Wednesday morning. Geezus Chicago is a fricking warzone. What is going on? It sounds like it is a true warzone in Chicago. Government officials should be ashamed it's come to this. Does Chicago finally lead the world in killings per month? Per year?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/b...0902-story.html

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 2, 2015 -> 03:25 PM)
As an addendum to this horrible story ... five dead in Chicago shootings on Wednesday morning. Geezus Chicago is a fricking warzone. What is going on? It sounds like it is a true warzone in Chicago. Government officials should be ashamed it's come to this. Does Chicago finally lead the world in killings per month? Per year?

Chicago isn't even close to the top 50. Caracas in Venezuela has a homicide rate over 5x that of Chicago and 8x as many homicides total. That list also excludes the middle east and current war zones.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 2, 2015 -> 02:25 PM)

Didn't you live in Chicago in the 90s?