4 Man Rotation

whitesoxfan99

But the only thing DW has proven able to do consistenly is throw ball four.  We need another option for next week.

I don't know about y'all, but I sure do wish Gary Glover was still in the pen to spot start. He wasn't good, but he wasn't near as bad as anything else we've seen this year out of the #5 spot.

I don't know about y'all, but I sure do wish Gary Glover was still in the pen to spot start.  He wasn't good, but he wasn't near as bad as anything else we've seen this year out of the #5 spot.

Glover seemed okay last year. A few years ago he looked like he had some good potential. Why the struggles this year?

Go figure  :rolleyes: :bang

I didn't see that coming

That is exactly what I said too. As a matter of a fact I have no doubts I would rather have him than Schow. I said it then, and I will say it again now.

The backers will disagree with me, but I see it as yet another example of JM's ineptitude when it comes to anything dealing with a BP.

CubKilla you got it. jerry m. gets into these things where he just won't use a guy. I'm not the biggest Gary Glover fan in the world, but there were plenty of chances to give him some work and JM wouldn't do it.

Having said that, I just read that Glover has allowed 50% of his inherited runs to score, the biggest total in the league. Let me come down squarely on both sides of this issue!

The thing I will most remember about Gary Glover and his starting days was last year against Atlanta. Started and had 3 perfect, beautiful innings. Next inning he gave up around 7 runs to a struggling Atlanta offense.

Gary was great the first time around a lineup, making him a very good bullpen pitcher when used enough. When the lineup sees him a second time around, they light his ass up big time.