9/8/15- Cleveland @ Sox 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 08:38 AM)
In the battle of Carlos, Sox LHP Carlos Rodon, who has been very sharp lately, takes on Indians RHP Carlos Carrasco, who has had a very good season.

I feel like this point of the year (September, Sox out of the playoff race) is the time we Sox fans take for granted. In mid-December, when the Bears are 3-11, the Hawks are struggling without Kane/Sharp/Saad, and Derrick Rose is out for 6 months with a knee injury, we'll wish we had any White Sox baseball- even an unimportant game like this.

This is the most inspirational thing I've read all day.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)
This is worthy of its own thread. Baseball is my favorite sport. Being in a warm climate I don't watch the NFL and I've been a Colts fan since the post Unitas days. I don't care for basketball and I miss the Blackhawks but after another losing disappointing Sox season you feel empty when it's over. 2005 on the other hand the season was longer and it didn't end until after the parade and you wanted 2006 to start right away.

I pissed I missed the AZL Sox win and they are in my backyard. Local baseball is extended around here. You see kids playing night games late in October. I should go watch little kids play. Great post.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96908

QUOTE (BamaDoc @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 10:16 PM)
Six nice innings for Rodon. I pull him as part of limiting his innings and let him enjoy a very good performance. 97 pitches enough. Less strain than pushing pitch count. Montas time

Put in Petrified. He gets it when they are playing for a better pick.