Twins @ White Sox, 9/13/15

Balta1701

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's game is ANOTHER reminder of how bad this team is and how far it has to go. It's not just going to magically start winning in April. I do hope we finish last in the Central if we can't finish first. Sox haven't exactly beat up on Detroit this season, either.

One thing about the Sox. Buying a season ticket is really a bad investment if your goal is to have fun. Now if you just LOVE the ballpark and got to be there 30 times a season and give the rest of your tickets away, fine. But look at today's game. During the Robin era, there's a good chance if you go to a Sox home game you get what happened today.

Sox are one under .500 now at home. That just blows.

Wonder how they are gonna fix this mess. Even with 'arguably' the best starting staff in the AL we are a pathetic team.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 13, 2015 -> 07:49 PM)
:lolhitting

Over the past 10 seasons we're 29th of 30 teams in the big leagues in defense. Only Cleveland is worse. The White Sox regularly flat out don't care about defense. The best teams over that time have won an extra ~50 games due to defense.

I wish Sox had better defense, better bullpen and some guys who could hit home runs in the Cell besides Abreu.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 13, 2015 -> 07:43 PM)
I wish Sox had better defense, better bullpen and some guys who could hit home runs in the Cell besides Abreu.

Why are you unhappy with the bullpen? The bullpen is fine. They can't hit and their defense sucks. Those are the issues.