C'mon!

SoxFan1

The Sox are not out of it! Even if the Sox dont win the division and dont make it to the playoffs, you have to say that we played one of the best 2nd halfs ever! At the ASB, we were down like 7 1/2 games. And look at us now, we right in the hunt, tied for 1st. Im not saying that if we dont win the division, the year was a success, but it was a helluva year! :headbang Go Sox! Lets win this baby! :bringit

After the All Star Game, the Sox have been a lot of fun to watch.

While I am pessimistic about their postseason chances, the games still have to be played, and the Sox are RIGHT THERE. If they play like they want it, and especially IF THEY HIT, it can be done.

I have enjoyed the second half quite a bit, especially the resurgence of Frank and Konerko, though this season can still be described as a disappointment based on the capabilities and expectations coming out of Spring Training.

Not to jump the gun, but it will be VERY interesting to see which direction management takes if the Sox do NOT qualify for postseason play.

Will they try to keep guys like Colon, Alomar or Everett, or will they decide that "rent-a-players" don't get it done and try to go young? Do they have the guys in the minors TO go young?

If there is not chance the Sox are gonna make it, why are they playing the games.

:huh:

Who said there was no chance?

Until they're 3 games out with 2 to play, there's a chance.

I said I was pessimistic, NOT that there's no chance.

I'm pessimistic because of the more difficult schedule compared to Minnesota's.

Also, they would HAVE to play the games anyway, because they're ON the schedule.

That is all.

Everyone needs to shut the f*** up! The Sox are not out of it! Even if the Sox dont win the division and dont make it to the playoffs, you have to say that we played one of the best 2nd halfs ever!

Why don't you shut the f*** up and respect the opinions of some that the White Sox simply cannot win this division now with the difficult schedule the Sox have remaining and the easy schedule the Twins have remaining? Especially when the White Sox don't jump all over the opponent when the Twins lose to Cleveland?

And excuse me if the White Sox don't make the playoffs and I consider this season to be no different than any other White Sox failure I've lived through for 25 of the 28 years of my baseball life.

Everyone needs to shut the f*** up! The Sox are not out of it! Even if the Sox dont win the division and dont make it to the playoffs, you have to say that we played one of the best 2nd halfs ever! At the ASB, we were down like 7 1/2 games. And look at us now, we right in the hunt, tied for 1st. Im not saying that if we dont win the division, the year was a success, but it was a helluva year!  :headbang Go Sox! Lets win this baby!  :bringit

I gotta say.. I'm not to thrilled about being called a pussy and being told to shut the f*** up. :nono

I dug myself in a hole here! Let me explain, I didnt mean to call anyone a pussy and tell anyone to shut the f*** up, I was just trying to pump everyone up because everyone is so negative. I take back any rude comments. Sorry guys. Im a jackass.

I dug myself in a hole here! Let me explain, I didnt mean to call anyone a pussy and tell anyone to shut the f*** up, I was just trying to pump everyone up because everyone is so negative. I take back any rude comments. Sorry guys. Im a jackass.

You're forgiven ;)

This has definitely been a bizarre season.

I would say if we don't make the playoffs it will have been a bitter

disappointment even though we had some great wins and Frank

hit some incredible bombs.

Maybe we'll suck it up and win it, but we sure have sucked since that ninth

inning debacle in game two vs. the Twins.

I have not lost faith that we can win the division but if we don't win it

I'd say JM deserves more blame than KW this time around.

As usual with our team, we are going to have a lot of question marks for next

year, that's why I wish we'd suck it up, win this division and bomb

our way to a Series in the postseason.

GO SOX. Just win it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

GO SOX. Just win it.

bitter disapointment ....lol yeah it will be very bitter if we dont win the division...... what i dont get is, we have more talent now than we had in 2000 and back then we were dominate.. what the hell happened in a few short years???? :huh:

At least we're actually in a pennant races for da 1st time since 2000. And our chances of actually doing some in da postseason r great with a 3some of Colon, Loaiza and Buerhle pitching. We just need to score some more runs against Minny, then we did against Boston, and da last 2 games of the 1st Minny Series.

GO SOX. Just win it.

bitter disapointment ....lol yeah it will be very bitter if we dont win the division...... what i dont get is, we have more talent now than we had in 2000 and back then we were dominate.. what the hell happened in a few short years???? :huh:

Kenny Williams :angry: