9/15 vs Oakland A's

flavum

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 07:32 PM)
It is September 15th, he is not going to improve his stock no matter what the rest of the way. He does not give a crap and it shows, he is the poster child for a guy going through the motions. You said it yourself it is between the ears.

Your connection of "between the ears" and "going through the motions" isn't really a real thing. The guy is mentally blown up right now. That doesn't mean he isn't trying. Seriously, who would be stupid enough to not care when quite literally a hundred million dollars is on the line? Jeff Samardjiza is a lot of things, but a complete idiot isn't one of them.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 07:39 PM)
Your connection of "between the ears" and "going through the motions" isn't really a real thing. The guy is mentally blown up right now. That doesn't mean he isn't trying. Seriously, who would be stupid enough to not care when quite literally a hundred million dollars is on the line? Jeff Samardjiza is a lot of things, but a complete idiot isn't one of them.

100 mil window is gone and has been for months.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)
Doesn't mean he still wouldn't cost himself additional money with more poor performances to finish the year.

The opinion on Jeff is already been made for offseason regardless of last 3 starts. He is not changing any minds.

QUOTE (harkness @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 07:46 PM)
Go away Mike Olt...

This organization/manager is such a big ball of garbage...

Why the F*** is Weasel boy Shark pitching...

And WHY MIKE OLT

Unbelievable.

If I said this, everyone would flame me. Congratulations on understanding the state of the White Sox.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 02:24 AM)
If I said this, everyone would flame me. Congratulations on understanding the state of the White Sox.

Actually getting Olt and giving him a chance is something the Cubs had done with numerous players when they weren't competitive. No harm in giving him 50 at bats.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 07:46 PM)
The opinion on Jeff is already been made for offseason regardless of last 3 starts. He is not changing any minds.

I don't know. Something tells me the Sox would still be interested in him. He can't pitch in the AL. This is an organization that gets guys like Mark Teahen and gives then an extension before the sucktitude is full blown. They continue to get players from the NL and they get devalued to where they can't give them back,