9/15 vs Oakland A's

flavum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 08:53 PM)
Samardzija has passed Navarro on the dislike list. At least Navarro didnt play ND football. Next up on the list: Nick Swisher

Yeah. I'm not sure he deserves it, maybe he just sucks now, but I can't stand him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 08:26 PM)
Actually getting Olt and giving him a chance is something the Cubs had done with numerous players when they weren't competitive. No harm in giving him 50 at bats.

Yeah ive seen enough... and it was just more failure to add on to our utter failure.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 09:03 PM)
Hope JR, KW and Hahn are enjoying the game man this is awful.

Oh, don't you worry. Nothing to worry about! Don't let this disgraceful baseball and empty park get you down. You see, this is only "Year 1" of the mighty "3 Year Plan" that is going to right this ship and get us back to the winning ways of a yesteryear long ago. Once we really get going on the rest of this plan, you'll see! You'll see the greatness that JR (Moe), KW (Larry), and Hahn (Curley) have coming our way. Just two years to go!!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 09:03 PM)
Hope JR, KW and Hahn are enjoying the game man this is awful.

1) JR. Time to retire to Arizona buddy, bye bye now.

2) KW. Time to look for a new line of work. I hear they are looking for busboys at a couple of joints in Logan Square

3) Hahn. Time to bail from this godawful organization while your professional reputation is still in tact

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 09:10 PM)
Chuck Garfien ‏@ChuckGarfien 27s27 seconds ago

I feel awful for Samardzija. He came back home to play for the team he loved growing up, and has a season like this.

Jeff got paid well no reason to feel sorry for him.