9/15 vs Oakland A's

flavum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 10:29 PM)
Way to avoid the question. Who are the losing organizations? Also explain how these players can perform well for these "losing organizations" but then suddenly regress hard just by the act of coming here. It's not like there's a lot of pressure to play here. You're not making any sense. Also Dunn was hardly an aging slugger at 31 years old when we signed him, especially for the DH position.

Because it's easy.

I'll say it again. You could continue to smash that round peg into the square hole to try to prove your point.

Your debate is quite boring and not really worth my time. I answered your questions. I'm going to waste my time watching Tex vs. Hou.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 02:28 AM)
How else do you fix the fact that we're below average at 7 positions again? If we're going to compete next year we can't afford to just sign one guy and we need solid upgrades at many positions.

Good point. It's scary.

Sox as you say are below average at ... catcher, third base, second base, DH, leftfield, rightfield. That's six positions. I gave Lexi average at ss.

I guess our only above average everyday players are: center field, first base.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 10:46 PM)
Because it's easy.

I'll say it again. You could continue to smash that round peg into the square hole to try to prove your point.

Your debate is quite boring and not really worth my time. I answered your questions. I'm going to waste my time watching Tex vs. Hou.

It's boring because you're not actually giving real answers or giving any actual evidence to support any of your bogus claims. You gave 2 examples, and then didn't explain why the (allegedly) losing organizations were the cause of their poor play for us, how is that proving a point? You also have yet to give me an example of an actual losing organization and what makes them a loser. It just seems like you're trying to sound smart with your nonsensical analogies. Case in point: "Round peg into a square hole", go ahead and keep repeating that, it doesn't mean anything and it's just you continually avoiding the question.

Edited by OmarComing25

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 11:11 PM)
It's boring because you're not actually giving real answers or giving any actual evidence to support any of your bogus claims. You gave 2 examples, and then didn't explain why the (allegedly) losing organizations were the cause of their poor play for us, how is that proving a point? You also have yet to give me an example of an actual losing organization and what makes them a loser. It just seems like you're trying to sound smart with your nonsensical analogies. Case in point: "Round peg into a square hole", go ahead and keep repeating that, it doesn't mean anything and it's just you continually avoiding the question.

It's boring because I was actually giving real answers without the need of giving any more evidence to support "it's in plain sight" claims. I gave 2 examples,(like do I need more?) and then I don't need to explain why losing organizations were the cause of their poor play for us, how is that proving a point? (It's called using your eyes) You also have yet to give me an example of an actual losing organization and what makes them a winner. It just seems like you're trying to sound smart with your nonsensical analogies. Case in point: "Round peg into a square hole", go ahead and keep working on that, it means a lot to you and it's just you continually avoiding the evidence.

Class dismissed.

Homework assignment:Research Hahn/Williams trades, signings post 2005.

Yawn.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 11:28 PM)
It's boring because I was actually giving real answers without the need of giving any more evidence to support "it's in plain sight" claims. I gave 2 examples,(like do I need more?) and then I don't need to explain why losing organizations were the cause of their poor play for us, how is that proving a point? (It's called using your eyes) You also have yet to give me an example of an actual losing organization and what makes them a winner. It just seems like you're trying to sound smart with your nonsensical analogies. Case in point: "Round peg into a square hole", go ahead and keep working on that, it means a lot to you and it's just you continually avoiding the evidence.

Class dismissed.

Homework assignment:Research Hahn/Williams trades, signings post 2005.

Yawn.

Dayum. He sent you back to hs with a homework assignment.