9/18 at Cleveland Indians

flavum

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:09 PM)
Wow Sale sucks right now. Anyone still think he's having a better year than Arrieta or deserves Cy Young consideration

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you're a Cubs fan by the way you post on here.

You literally never post anything positive about the Sox, ever.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Sep 19, 2015 -> 01:12 AM)
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you're a Cubs fan by the way you post on here.

You literally never post anything positive about the Sox, ever.

Yep I have hated on Trayce so much. When there are players doing well, I am more than willing to give them praise. Rodon is another that I think I'm the fan club leader of. Sorry I expected more than a 3.55 ERA out of Sale and numerous starts than gave the team no chance to win

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:08 PM)
Yes he does he is utility player nothing more.

So a 23 year old in his first full season is deemed a utility player, got it. :lol:

Glad you aren't running the FO.

Anyway. After the Sanchez error there was one out and a man on second. It's not Sanchez fault Sale gave up 6 runs after the error. Let's not forget that Sale has not been pitching well and it was not Sanchez that threw the meatball for a slam.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 08:17 PM)
Sale should have been shelved 2 weeks ago.

Most of the usual suspect in the lineup. This is not "young player friendly" organization, especially with Cooper and Ventura in the dugout.

But I'm sure glad Melky loves Robbie as manager.

It would be really nice to get him 200+ innings this year. Even if he's dead for the last 2 starts.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:17 PM)
So a 23 year old in his first full season is deemed a utility player, got it. :lol:

Glad you aren't running the FO.

Anyway. After the Sanchez error there was one out and a man on second. It's not Sanchez fault Sale gave up 6 runs after the error. Let's not forget that Sale has not been pitching well and it was not Sanchez that threw the meatball for a slam.

If you think Sanchez is the answer at 2B, glad you are not running the front office. By the looks of it since 2008 the people you hold in such high standard have zero playoff appearances. They are great though :snow

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:25 PM)
The Sox need to push Sale a bit in an effort to build his endurance. Sale will never be an October playoff pitcher if he tires out in September. As long as Sale is healthy he should be out there for as many starts as he can make.

Or you know they could not having him throw 110+ pitches in June. This franchise is f***ing retarded.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:25 PM)
The Sox need to push Sale a bit in an effort to build his endurance. Sale will never be an October playoff pitcher if he tires out in September. As long as Sale is healthy he should be out there for as many starts as he can make.

There's no need for that as long as he's on the Sox. :lol:

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:17 PM)
Sale should have been shelved 2 weeks ago.

Most of the usual suspect in the lineup. This is not "young player friendly" organization, especially with Cooper and Ventura in the dugout.

But I'm sure glad Melky loves Robbie as manager.

WINNER! Seriously, nothing the Sox do makes any sense. Why are they not starting to shut guys down and look to 2016?

Edited by chitownsportsfan