9/18 at Cleveland Indians

flavum

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:52 PM)
I do agree If we could combine them....................separately I do not see either guy being a long term answer.

I'm laughing at us both right now because how you feel about Sanchez is how I feel about Johnson. :lol:

With other positional holes that need to be filled, I think the Sox can be more patient with 2B. IMHO, 3B and RF are huge voids that must be addressed this off season.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:58 PM)
I'm laughing at us both right now because how you feel about Sanchez is how I feel about Johnson. :lol:

With other positional holes that need to be filled, I think the Sox can be more patient with 2B. IMHO, 3B and RF are huge voids that must be addressed this off season.

The Sox do have a lot of holes Catcher also is a huge hole to me.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 09:28 PM)
It was thinking the same thing. It's probably a major reason why he's faded down the stretch. He's been so overused throughout the season and he's probably tired.

Like I said earlier...that's exactly what we should be doing with him right now. He's got 2 starts left. Work him the last 2 starts and hopefully that builds his arm up next year so that maybe next year or even 2017 we don't have to worry about a "dead arm" hitting him in July.