Sox vs Tigers Game 2, 6:08 first pitch

southsider2k5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bjm676 @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 04:00 PM)
if you want to see something horrific, check out their Game 2 lineup. :huh:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPdIoAhVEAAtIFf.jpg:large

I was going to post in the other game thread that I bet the second game lineup will be completely different. I even predicted all the guys in the lineup just not the right order

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 05:09 PM)
I was going to post in the other game thread that I bet the second game lineup will be completely different. I even predicted all the guys in the lineup just not the right order

What did EJ do to deserve that lineup??

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:02 PM)
How about we predict Randy Wolf's stat line against this little league offense? I'm guessing:

6.2 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 5 K

I'll play along Mike. I think that for some crazy reason this lineup puts some runs up against the lefty Wolf. I know, call me crazy.

Wolf: 5.1 IP 7H 5ER 2BB 3K

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:07 PM)
I'll play along Mike. I think that for some crazy reason this lineup puts some runs up against the lefty Wolf. I know, call me crazy.

Wolf is an old, declining scrub with minimal talent at this point in his career, so chances are that he'll shut the Sox down haha.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:07 PM)

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:10 PM)
I'll play. 5.2, 7 H, 5 R, 2 BB, 6 K

Whoa, that's close! :o

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:09 PM)
Wolf is an old, declining scrub with minimal talent at this point in his career, so chances are that he'll shut the Sox down haha.

No way man, these kids are Wolf hunting tonight! Call the animal rights activists. :P

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:31 PM)
Funny thing is after I decided to make my prediction I didn't even remember what he had posted.

Mike was calling for Wolf to shut down the Sox offense but your prediction and mine are very close, and looking pretty good so far. :cheers