9/26 at New York Yankees

flavum

QUOTE (captain54 @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 01:20 AM)
White Sox on a path to have their relevancy surpassed in this town by the Chicago Wolves

Way to go Jerry Reinsdorf and the entire Sox organization! Awesome job!

!

who is going to do the ugly job of telling the owners that they are the best example of being "Mr. Irrelevant".

the owners has to have their eyes forced open and realize that, they can't do the better job of running this team with ref to the baseball side... they need a real team president and a real team manager.

it needs to start there.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 26, 2015 -> 07:14 PM)
All right, an hour after the loss and we're still under 25 posts for our game threads with still a week left in the season! Congratulations Rick and Kenny!

Only reason I posted is because I just got home and wanted to find out the score. So, another pitiful loss. Time for changes to be made. I guess why should I care anymore??

Edited by Saufley

QUOTE (Saufley @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 02:01 AM)
Only reason I posted is because I just got home and wanted to find out the score. So, another pitiful loss. Time for changes to be made. I guess why should I care anymore??

Yeah, as much as I love baseball I lost interest in September for sure. Once you KNOW your team is out of it it does change things, for me at least. I need meaningful baseball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2015 -> 08:53 PM)
Yeah, as much as I love baseball I lost interest in September for sure. Once you KNOW your team is out of it it does change things, for me at least. I need meaningful baseball.

Agree. And before these past few years, we were fortunate enough to watch them playing meaningful games for a while (minus 2011 and 2007 really). These meaningless games in September (heck even August and July and even sooner when you know they are bad and not going anywhere) are getting tiresome and hard to support.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 02:53 AM)

greg,

i really don't know, i am a sox fan, all the way to the til the end of the season and will keep b****ing about the mistakes. but i am there til the end.

however this season, i hate to admit this, but i was really watching and keeping an eye on the scoreboard for the other teams.... you know the teams in the protected top 10 rankings.

i am at a cross road, i want the sox to win, but to loose at the same time.