9/27 at New York Yankees

flavum

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 02:15 PM)
Fire Robin.

He's soooooo f***ing bad in all facets of the game.

Cooper should walk arm in arm right there with him. He enabled Ventura. He's the one handling the pitchers...didnt' want a thing to do with EJ and now throws him 121 with expanded rosters.

Serious question: Will next year's Sox offense be one of the worst in team history? Maybe modern AL history? With Garcia looking like an official flop, Melky and LaRoche a year older and not producing many ribbies and the black holes at 3B, 2B, C and arguably SS, it could really be abysmal.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 03:15 PM)
Sox are about to be 10 under .500. Just yesterday they were on that hot streak and were just a game under. It's taken consistently bad baseball to get to a season low of 10 under.

All the Sox have to do is win 1 more and Don Ventura will have improved this team from 2015.

Leadership = Progress

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 02:27 PM)
Yankees announcers pretty much laughing at Garcia and how bad their scouting reporting says he is on defense.

"Well they are pinch hitting him for the Right Fielder, but the detailed scouting reports says Avisail is on of the worst outfielders in baseball"

Yet Hawk says we have best outfield in AL...............What a crock.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 03:58 PM)
Sox finish season:

36-45 on the road

21-12 vs AL West

14-19 vs AL East

9-11 vs NL Central

Come home 37-38 at the Cell, and 29-41 in the division.

Fire Robin.

Hell I say sign him to an extension. Losing baseball is good enough.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 27, 2015 -> 05:04 PM)
You have to fire him. I really hope people just don't bother to show up to games in he is back.

Any logical Front Office would fire him. I'm not sure ours will though. Remember this guy talking about playoffs in Spring Training?