Sign in to follow this  
cabiness42

Game Thread 9/30: KC @ SOX

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 12:54 PM)
Quintana deserves a nice round of applause tonight. It's not his fault his team sucks.

Too bad there will again only be about 8000 fans there and 6000 of em Royals fans.

Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 9m9 minutes ago

#WhiteSox for 9/30: Eaton 8, Abreu 3, Cabrera 7, Thompson 9, Ramirez 6, Garcia DH, Sanchez 4, Olt 5, Flowers 2. Quintana vs. Volquez.

0 retweets 1 favorite

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 02:06 PM)
Too bad there will again only be about 8000 fans there and 6000 of em Royals fans.

That just isn't correct. We have been told by an attendance expert that the White Sox and Cubs have just as many local fans, and that the out of town fans at USCF is virtualy zero.

I'm pretty sure CoCo Crisp or David DeJesus picked up five years too late will be the replacement for Avi...thus blocking Thompson, one of our few interesting prospects, as well.

hell of a play by Sanchez, his bat tailed off in Sept but he is still incredibly young and has shown glimpses of what he might be capable of, to me hes our second basement of the present and future.

Great AB, so many rookies would've been swinging at those darts lower in the zone. I think the swing was more out of protection than anything else, great to see him walk though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 07:47 PM)
Avi should spend all next year in the minors completely renovating his swing

That would be quite ironic if Avi Garcia, Beckham and Viciedo all spent the entire season unnoticed at Charlotte and led the Knights to a championship. They're certainly not going to make much of an impact at the big league level.

Edited by caulfield12