Game Thread 9/30: KC @ SOX

cabiness42

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 09:04 PM)
Royals desperately need to win in order to keep home field advantage shot alive against Jays.

Luckily for KC the Jays clinched the East in the DH opener then got so drunk, I don't even recognize half their nightcap lineup.

The only real drama left is the Angels and Astros. Anaheim has managed to implode late tonight (7 total unearned runs) against a pretty bad A's team.

Correa really deserves it, and it's def hard not to pull for the underdogs. The Angels are about as boring as the White Sox once you get past Trout.

Edited by caulfield12

Nice job by Eaton there, and shout-out to Flowers for going 4-4 with a clutch RBI. Quintana will get a no-decision rather than a loss.

edit- maybe not. he's back out for the 9th at 106 pitches

Edited by Jose Abreu

From throwing way too many cutters...

Hahn set the MLB record for worst trade deadline performance. Not dealing Shark. Keeping Robertson pointlessly when that money should have been invested into a starting position player. Not getting anything for Albers, Putnam, Petricka, Duke, etc.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 04:30 AM)
From throwing way too many cutters...

Hahn set the MLB record for worst trade deadline performance. Not dealing Shark. Keeping Robertson pointlessly when that money should have been invested into a starting position player. Not getting anything for Albers, Putnam, Petricka, Duke, etc.

I'll never understand not dealing Shark a month BEFORE the deadline. It was obvious our team sucked and you can't convince me we couldn't have gotten some nice pieces.