Game Thread 9/30: KC @ SOX

cabiness42

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 09:30 PM)
From throwing way too many cutters...

Hahn set the MLB record for worst trade deadline performance. Not dealing Shark. Keeping Robertson pointlessly when that money should have been invested into a starting position player. Not getting anything for Albers, Putnam, Petricka, Duke, etc.

There were reports (some from this site as I recall) that Hahn wanted to deal, Kenny as usual wanted to 'go for it' and add pieces. A stalemate took place and nothing happened.

Which if true is a prime example of why someone has to go...it just doesn't work having two people trying to run the show.

Mark

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 05:43 AM)
There were reports (some from this site as I recall) that Hahn wanted to deal, Kenny as usual wanted to 'go for it' and add pieces. A stalemate took place and nothing happened.

Which if true is a prime example of why someone has to go...it just doesn't work having two people trying to run the show.

Mark

yeah i agree.

i keeping thinking if the shark trade went down, depending on the team and the rtn, the team may have filled a hole or 2 ....

it is too late for me to cry.... but this is why the org has to offer shark a QO.

it is still a win-win situation.