Mark Buehrle to retire?

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Dec 28, 2015 -> 12:23 PM)
There alot people trying be ken rosenthal hes the best.

Yeah what's your problem, man? We have 2 guys on this board and (Rock in the past) that have given good intel over time. It helps everyone on the board with transparency and should be appreciated. There's absolutely no reason to be a dick about it.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 07:32 AM)
Yeah what's your problem, man? We have 2 guys on this board and (Rock in the past) that have given good intel over time. It helps everyone on the board with transparency and should be appreciated. There's absolutely no reason to be a dick about it.

Like I said yesterday... Don't believe them? Ignore it & move on. The rest of us enjoy the info (you included). I don't want people being pricks ruining it for the rest of us.

It's not as easy as some think. Coming forward with info (right or wrong) is a pride thing & isn't just as easy as "hey I got info, I don't care if I'm right or wrong, so I'll just say it." Lots more that goes into it.

I'm willing to bet if Gordon/Cespedes end up signing with the Sox, he'll praise them & kiss up for more info in the future.

Edited by SoCalSox

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 09:32 AM)

Let's put it out on the table and note that this guy was posting a link to another Sox site two weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Slew of Chuck Garfien tweets:

Spoke to Mark Buehrle. He's here at the White Sox game. He says he hasn't filled out his retirement papers. Buehrle said he'd think about coming back to pitch in the White Sox or Blue Jays bullpens. Seriously? Buehrle: "I might be. I might not be." Buehrle was thoroughly enjoying dancing around the issue of whether he'll come back or not. Buehrle says he is throwing--to his son's little league team.

Edited by Jose Abreu

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 25, 2016 -> 02:02 AM)
Slew of Chuck Garfien tweets:

Spoke to Mark Buehrle. He's here at the White Sox game. He says he hasn't filled out his retirement papers. Buehrle said he'd think about coming back to pitch in the White Sox or Blue Jays bullpens. Seriously? Buehrle: "I might be. I might not be." Buehrle was thoroughly enjoying dancing around the issue of whether he'll come back or not. Buehrle says he is throwing--to his son's little league team.

Please come back, Mark. He could be ready by August. Pitch the rest of this year then join the rotation next year. Bullpen the last five weeks of this season then rotation next year. If he did make a comeback with the Sox his first appearance would be one of the loudest ovations ever.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2016 -> 02:18 AM)
Please come back, Mark. He could be ready by August. Pitch the rest of this year then join the rotation next year. Bullpen the last five weeks of this season then rotation next year. If he did make a comeback with the Sox his first appearance would be one of the loudest ovations ever.

Buerhle is my favorite White Sox player of all time. Honestly, he would probably still be effective as a reliever. He started his career in the White Sox bullpen, it's only fitting he finishes his career there.