2015 Playoff Predictions

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 10:35 PM)
Pick LCS winners and MVPs

Royals in 7. Hosmer

Cubs in 5. Rizzo

You said the other day that if the Blue Jays beat the Rangers they were your WS pick, what changed your mind?

As for my picks, I'll go Toronto in 6, Mets in 7.

Mets led the NL in runs scored after the ASB, and I think DeGrom/Thor/Harvey/Matz is better than Arrieta/Lester/Hendricks/Hammel.

I know the regular season head-to-head record, but both the Mets and Cubs are completely different teams since then, so it's pretty meaningless. Hell, the White Sox won the season series against the Jays, but we never played them post-Price/Tulo acquisitions when they were the best team in baseball.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 09:14 AM)
You said the other day that if the Blue Jays beat the Rangers they were your WS pick, what changed your mind?

As for my picks, I'll go Toronto in 6, Mets in 7.

Mets led the NL in runs scored after the ASB, and I think DeGrom/Thor/Harvey/Matz is better than Arrieta/Lester/Hendricks/Hammel.

I know the regular season head-to-head record, but both the Mets and Cubs are completely different teams since then, so it's pretty meaningless. Hell, the White Sox won the season series against the Jays, but we never played them post-Price/Tulo acquisitions when they were the best team in baseball.

Good point. I guess I should stick with that. The Blue Jays just have so many players I think are jerks, I find myself rooting for the Royals now.

I'd also like to see the Royals win Game 7 at home since the Blue Jays didn't play like they cared about home field advantage the final week of the season.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Oct 7, 2015 -> 10:47 PM)
Royals over Astros in 4

Blue Jays over Rangers in 5

Cubs over Cardinals in 4

Mets over Dodgers in 5

Blue Jays over Royals in 7

Mets over Cubs in 6

Mets over Blue Jays in 6

So I was off by one game with Cubs/Cardinals. And two games with Mets/Cubs. So I just need Toronto to come back in that series, but so far, mine are actually pretty good. All the right teams.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Oct 22, 2015 -> 08:43 AM)
So I was off by one game with Cubs/Cardinals. And two games with Mets/Cubs. So I just need Toronto to come back in that series, but so far, mine are actually pretty good. All the right teams.

Pretty close. Jeff Nelson didn't help you.