Jerksticks

Maybe take Shark off the Soxtalk banner?

Wanne...just saw the one you made. That one is cool too. I'll leave it to a vote. Which one does everyone want? The other can get used in a few months.

I think I like Wanne's better but Thompson hasn't earned his place up there yet. Swapping him for Eaton would be the way I go.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 10:50 AM)
I think I like Wanne's better but Thompson hasn't earned his place up there yet. Swapping him for Eaton would be the way I go.

Seconded. But both are quite nice, good work.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 10:50 AM)

Or Quintana. Although I know 3 pitchers/1 hitter may look awkward.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 10:47 AM)
Wanne...just saw the one you made. That one is cool too. I'll leave it to a vote. Which one does everyone want? The other can get used in a few months.

thank Chi...I can put whoever you guys decide you want in there. I decided on Trayce for the youth aspect..and the fact he had a black uni on. It's kinda what I do...so whoever you homefries want...lemme know.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 10:14 PM)
LMAO this is really funny actually. I vote this one for the temporary banner.

My bad wanne. I completely saw the wrong players on your banner. II thought it was sale, followed by danks, trayce, and Beckham. That's why o thought it was so funny at first. I need my glasses lol

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 16, 2015 -> 10:09 PM)
Thompson just hasn't earned that amount of street cred yet.

understandable. trying to figure out who else is "sponge-worthy"?...

QUOTE (Wanne @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 08:50 AM)
understandable. trying to figure out who else is "sponge-worthy"?...

Can you do Robin, Beckham, Danks, and Hawk?

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 05:29 PM)
Thompson? Come on, he's a utility outfielder :lol: the picture is great, but he just doesn't belong

Trayce, a utility outfielder? :lol: He showed that he can play a plus CF with a bat that is playable. He is more than a utility outfielder, no doubt.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 01:39 PM)
Trayce, a utility outfielder? :lol: He showed that he can play a plus CF with a bat that is playable. He is more than a utility outfielder, no doubt.

There is doubt. He was on fire ( more against lefties than righties) when he was recalled but he only hit .233 in his last 70+ abs. That may be a sign that pitchers found a weakness and started to exploit it. Hopefully he arrives in spring training and shows he is a starter but down the stretch he looked more like a platoon player.

I like the new banner, thanks. I liked the one with Thompson in it too. I think Thompson represents a hopeful future an at least he's home brewed.

I thought one with Rick Kenny and Jerry with 3 Stooges type haircuts would be good. Maybe nobody would figure it out but Moe and Larry haircuts are pretty distinctive as is the Curly bald head. Too dated ? :P Maybe Robin with that emo looking Shemp haircut.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
I thought one with Rick Kenny and Jerry with 3 Stooges type haircuts would be good. Maybe nobody would figure it out but Moe and Larry haircuts are pretty distinctive as is the Curly bald head. Too dated ? :P

Anti-Racism/political correctness lobby will not condone....showing KW in an unflattering light.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 18, 2015 -> 08:30 AM)
Anti-Racism/political correctness lobby will not condone....showing KW in an unflattering light.

You think Kenny with a Moe haircut is politically incorrect ? Could give him the Curly bald head . That would be pretty close to his normal hair though but he really deserves a Moe or Larry.