Sign in to follow this  
Steve9347

STAR WARS Everything

59 minutes ago, smalls2598 said:

I watched TPM a few months back, and I also agree it wasn't as terrible as I remembered.  I'm hoping AOtC is the same way; it's the only one in the series that I've only seen one time.

The dialog in that movie is the absolute worst. The fight scene at the end doesn't do much to redeem it, unlike in TPM.

CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restric

On 8/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, Balta1701 said:

The dialog in that movie is the absolute worst. The fight scene at the end doesn't do much to redeem it, unlike in TPM.

CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restric

AOTC has some great scenes. The arena battle with all the jedi and the Yoda fight are probably close to the top of the list of best Star Wars scenes.

2 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

AOTC has some great scenes. The arena battle with all the jedi and the Yoda fight are probably close to the top of the list of best Star Wars scenes.

The fight at the end is ok to me, I'd prefer the duel in TPM a lot more. I thought both CGI Yoda fights were a little over the top and silly looking personally. The Arena setup is ok, but there's still some WTF stuff thrown in there, "Oh I'm quite beside myself" from 3PO is an example of a cringe worthy line. Gosh it would have been nice if R2 could fly all those other times it would have helped to fly.