Todd Frazier Available

GGajewski18

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 09:44 PM)
At this point, Micah has to be a center piece. Obviously if they have Lawrie at 2B & pursuing Frazier for 3B, they don't see Michah as their future 2B. He's got some value.

Micah would be a complementary piece in a Frazier trade.

Micah, Montas, Michalczewski, and Danish for Frazier?

Anderson, Montas, and Micah for Frazier?

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 09:46 PM)
Micah would be a complementary piece in a Frazier trade.

Micah, Montas, Michalczewski, and Danish for Frazier?

Anderson, Montas, and Micah for Frazier?

They will not trade him. Good 3B for the future. Probably ready right when Frazier would leave, if they get him.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 09:50 PM)
Would Fraizer and Upton be feasible with Laroche still being on the team? Clearly Avi would have to be a part of a deal (which I really don't want to do but if you can get Upton then do it). Also Are people starting to warm to including Anderson in this package?

Money wouldn't fit probably. Have to get rid of LaRoche in need of Upton.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 09:57 PM)
Would you do this trade for Frazier....Anderson, Avi and M. Johnson?

I would want the Reds to include a couple lower level minor leaguers that actually have a chance to be big leaguers. That's a pretty big haul for two years of Frazier.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 10:18 PM)
I wouldn't move Anderson for Frazier, honestly. Choose four of Avi, Micah, Montas, Engel and Adams perhaps?

I dont think that would get it done. Seems they want position players and we dont have too many of those to replace Anderson with for the same value.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 10:21 PM)
I dont think that would get it done. Seems they want position players and we dont have too many of those to replace Anderson with for the same value.

Then maybe let them have Trey. I'd prefer to keep him too, but gotta give to get.

I like Frazier but I am a little hesitant of him. I could see him flopping.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 10:23 PM)
If they somehow found the money to add one of the premier OF's on the market, then decided to say screw it and go after Frazier, I would have no problem with Anderson being part of the deal.

I have no problem with trading Anderson. If Frazier was older and had only 1 year on his deal I might be a little more hesitant. But his offensive boost would really help.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 10:23 PM)
If they somehow found the money to add one of the premier OF's on the market, then decided to say screw it and go after Frazier, I would have no problem with Anderson being part of the deal.

I agree. They can't go into the year with a Melky Eaton Avi/Thompson OF. They have to upgrade it offensively and defensively. Upton does that.

They would just have to creative in getting a trade done for LaRoche.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 10:26 PM)
I have no problem with trading Anderson. If Frazier was older and had only 1 year on his deal I might be a little more hesitant. But his offensive boost would really help.

Agreed. Upton and Frazier would greatly help this lineup.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Dec 9, 2015 -> 09:18 PM)
Would be more upset losing Fulmer than Anderson.

They could empty the system outside of those 2 and if they got 2 premier players out of it we would really still be fine. Anderson and Fulmer are the only 2 in the system that I think will amount to anything, and I agree, Fulmer I think will be pretty special