Heyman: Justin Upton to the Tigers

Baron

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 09:44 AM)
If Upton signs a one year deal before Cespedes signs, that could really put the Sox into a bind as it will put teams interested in Upton back into the Cespedes market.

Which teams are interested in Upton that aren't also interested in Cespedes?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 09:51 AM)
Which teams are interested in Upton that aren't also interested in Cespedes?

I've mainly just heard a lot more smoke from Texas around Upton and nothing on cespedes. They like him on a short term teal or longer term one that gets more expensive post-beltre contract I think I read.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
George Ofman ‏@georgeofman 12m12 minutes ago Chicago, IL

While Sox might be open to 4 year deal, very unlikely they go past three with either player.

He's not making a lot of sense

He is all over the f***in place.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 03:40 PM)
Only reporting what is leaked to him. They use him to get the news out for leverage.

I get it and I usually don't try to jump down reporters throats but in like 30 minutes he tweets that the sox are willing to go 4 years for Upton or Cespedes and then that they're very unlikely to. Like I said, I understand what's going on but still all over the place.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 03:45 PM)
Is anyone else getting tired of this s***?

Nah this is fun...

All this speculation that has been beaten like a dead rotten horse and then laid out upon some warm stink bait that is attracting some catfish that are eating it... but then they die because it had poison in it...so now the dead catfish are smelling on top of the dead horse...and it all just sits there waiting to be s*** on by twitter.

Fun stuff.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
Nah this is fun...

All this speculation that has been beaten like a dead rotten horse and then laid out upon some warm stink bait that is attracting some catfish that are eating it... but then they die because it had poison in it...so now the dead catfish are smelling on top of the dead horse...and it all just sits there waiting to be s*** on by twitter.

Fun stuff.

Dough balls work better but the same principle applies

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
Nah this is fun...

Fun stuff.

That's quite a picture