Cespedes Re-signs with the Mets

dayan024

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 10:20 PM)
Source: 24 new Sox season ticket packages sold as a result of Twitter news regarding Cespedes and Gordon.

Hahn: "KW and I took this information directly to JR and he signed off nearly instantaneously on an additional $15 million payroll increase for 2016."

yes.Yes.YES!!!!!!

Dude, burn it the f*** down!

QUOTE (ChicagoHeel @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 04:43 AM)
You have to be one lame jerk to post false info on Twitter. I hope all these guys claiming to have sources are telling the truth.

twitter is about 95 percent "lame jerks."

and welcome to soxtalk!

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 08:29 PM)
Oh me too :lol: as soon as I go to bed it'll happen

Of course it happens that this info is leaked at just about the exact moment I posted in the Gordon thread that I was sold on him beyond Yo.

Edit: I am a nerd.

Edited by hi8is

I could be mistaken, but it looks like that Patrick Howard guy deleted some of his sketchier tweets (Melky/LaRoche DH platoon, etc). Obviously he was a long-shot to begin with, but I'd say he's 100% full of s*** now.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong and the Melky DH tweet is still there, but others do appear gone.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 09:05 PM)
I could be mistaken, but it looks like that Patrick Howard guy deleted some of his sketchier tweets (Melky/LaRoche DH platoon, etc). Obviously he was a long-shot to begin with, but I'd say he's 100% full of s*** now.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong and the Melky DH tweet is still there, but others do appear gone.

Him saying uneducated things doesn't make him wrong in terms of the signing. Some people who get info still don't know much about the game.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 11:05 PM)

Even given a golden nugget of info does not make his opinion matter.