Cespedes Re-signs with the Mets

dayan024

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 01:12 PM)
Interestingly enough -- the Rockies just DFA'd Kyle Parker, which could be signalling a move on their part. Perhaps we could be trading for a Rockies OF instead.

I would prefer that to giving Cespedes a monster deal, assuming we don't trade Q, Rodon, Anderson, Fulmer and Trey to get it done. The first two being givens, in addition to other obvious guys on the 25 man.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 02:23 PM)
I would prefer that to giving Cespedes a monster deal, assuming we don't trade Q, Rodon, Anderson, Fulmer and Trey to get it done. The first two being givens, in addition to other obvious guys on the 25 man.

Well you're trading one those to get one. Our farm is bare now.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 02:26 PM)
I think I'll take all twitter related info as bulls*** until Cespedes actually signs. Last week the rumor was the the Sox have moved on and fans should focus elsewhere and now the Sox are back in it. Good grief twitter is pathetic. :lol:

Throughout this whole process I've been in wait and see mode.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 01:27 PM)
Throughout this whole process I've been in wait and see mode.

Even Rabbit's tweets are a version of wait and see mode. The eye emoji, the talks of people not answering texts or emails, none of which is definitive. If there was something to say.....he would have

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 10:45 AM)
#MysteryTeam is always the biggest threat.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 01:56 PM)
Re: Bowden's report of Sox, Mets and Nats being the finalist. I think the Angels are the Sox biggest competition for Yo.

I take full credit for knowing this.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 02:13 PM)
Regarding the Angels, I've been wondering about them but their beat said yesterday they don't want to go over the luxury tax. Now that could change on a dime.

And the White Sox dumbass beat reporters have all said that the Sox are most likely done as well