Cespedes Re-signs with the Mets

dayan024

QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 08:37 PM)
I know whitesoxdave and his source broke a trade that happened earlier in the offseason. I don't have anything that I am willing to attach my name to at this point. There's a lot of smoke though.

Would be nice to see something confirmed tonight. I keep jumping to different sights to see if there is more info. Although, Soxtalk will probably have it reported before anyone else

Edited by Saufley

QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 10:54 PM)
No, the Sox are in on both Gordon and Cespedes. Seems like Cespedes is heating up quickly or is being used as leverage to pressure Gordon.

This guy is a phony and given the names he drops he might be from SoxTalk.

Yeah I don't think it was a coincidence he threw latos name out on the same day someone here saw a tweet about him...

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 07:14 PM)
Source: #WhiteSox closing in on a outfielder Cespedes is their favorite don't want to give up a pick but don't count out Gordon just yet

https://twitter.com/NickyMitch93/status/682036364066471936

Seen alot of stuff coming from this guy on Sox today

I have, too. Not sure I buy it, though.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 05:28 PM)
When he could just delete it and have it go away, or might just be playing games with people, he is just an unknown that has no reputation to lose. He might have something, and he may just be an asshole bro laughing at those he is getting excited.

Hahn: this deal seems like it's most of the way done. Let's finish it up this weekend because it's Tuesday right now. Hey, call up that douchebag kid who went to Nebraska and tell him where we're at. And mention that for some reason, in December, I'm saying that Avi Garcia has a starting job and that Laroche and Melky will platoon at DH.

Hahn's assistant: Ok. Will do all of this.