Alex Gordon Thread

Dunt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Dec 25, 2015 -> 12:02 AM)
Up to Alex and Casey. It's been an intense week at the Cell for sure. The Gordon talks have been front and center. He'll have an offer on Monday.

Is alexei done with the white sox and I heard Gordon signing will drag into Jan.

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Dec 25, 2015 -> 12:05 AM)
Is alexei done with the white sox and I heard Gordon signing will drag into Jan.

Alexei is still on the radar but not a fit as of now. He's still looking multi-year. Sox looking pillow at SS.

No way to read the Gordon camp as of now. Talks have been hot & cold but substantiating.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Dec 25, 2015 -> 12:13 AM)
Alexei is still on the radar but not a fit as of now. He's still looking multi-year. Sox looking pillow at SS.

No way to read the Gordon camp as of now. Talks have been hot & cold but substantiating.

Thanks for your info for sure they give gordon offer mondayand what about cespedes.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 11:54 PM)
Way too much is being taken from a Sox fan that was just expressing his thoughts. Nelson never said anything in reference to inside sources or anything like that, he just expressed what he thought and if people read more into it then shame on them.

Given that it's an extended holiday weekend, I'd guess there won't be much activity until Monday so please keep your knickers on Sox fans, its cold outside after all. And no, I don't have any inside sources nor spidy senses to back that up, just an un-educated guess. :D

Stop it with your common sense...I want some action NOW dammit. :headbang

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Dec 25, 2015 -> 12:32 AM)
It's fluid. Salary is only one factor. Tough to call an order of preference just yet. They really like Gordon though...

rabbit said its gordon cespedes upton in that order.

Edited by peavy44

Does the Gordon situation seem weird to you at all, Bucket? He seems non-committal & almost like he isn't sure that he wants to play for the Sox.

It also seems like Cespedes is hurting his price by holding out longer...

Do you think these guys are getting cheaper as each week passes? Only so long before ST...