2016 Catch All Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 9, 2016 -> 03:51 PM)
TBK is about as salty as food can get, really good drunk and terrible sober.

Chipotle's chicken and guac is what has got me hooked, the beans/salsa aren't terribly impressive but are good enough.

I love their chicken.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 10, 2016 -> 06:09 PM)
Part of the reason why Qdoba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chipotle. Free guac and queso. And it's just better in general.

I made the mistake of purchasing my house due to proximity to good schools instead of proximity to Qdoba. It's so far away I rarely get to go but goddamn if it doesn't smoke Chipotle every time.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 9, 2016 -> 04:17 PM)
I don't get what is so great about Chipotle. It isn't that good. There are so many dive type places I would rather go to that just blow it away. Give me a Taco Burrito King for starters.

I dont go there for great mexican food, I go there for tasty healthy alternative to what I could eat for dinner. I get brown rice, black beans, protein, healthy fat and veggies for under 10 bucks. Its a great post workout fuel

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 11, 2016 -> 05:00 PM)
That is awesome. Congrats!

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 11, 2016 -> 05:03 PM)
Nice, hope it's everything you want it to be.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to seeing Michael Bay in action and you know... THE EXPLOSIONS

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 12, 2016 -> 07:24 AM)
One of my good friends lost his battle with cancer last night. He was 34. I really really hate that disease. I'll vote for the first candidate that wants to carpet bomb cancer.

Condolences. It is brutal. Had a friend from high school die at 20 because of leukemia. Didn't make sense.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 12, 2016 -> 07:24 AM)
One of my good friends lost his battle with cancer last night. He was 34. I really really hate that disease. I'll vote for the first candidate that wants to carpet bomb cancer.

Sorry to hear that. It just doesn't make any sense.