2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RegionSox @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 09:51 PM)
All the analysts seem to think Trump won. Not one mention of him threatening to put Hilary in jail.

Which makes literally no sense. He didn't say a single thing of substance the entire night. The bar for him is so low that any performance ain't considered bad for him.

QUOTE (RegionSox @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 07:51 PM)
All the analysts seem to think Trump won. Not one mention of him threatening to put Hilary in jail.

Mostly because he does well in that sort of slugfest. She isn't going to beat him on insults, she is going to beat him on substance. The first debate he learned he can't win a debate about substance.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 10:08 PM)
I just don't understand how people are still undecided. If for some reason you're voting for Trump...whatever. But how can you be undecided at this point? And voting for neither is a decided vote.

Lots of people just don't pay attention, but they're also not going to vote so

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 02:12 AM)
Donald Trump is such a f***ing piece of s***.

And somebody wanted to ban Greg for an intelligent debate about Chelsea Clinton. Wow.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 02:18 AM)
This Bill Clinton crap is terrible. Bill Clinton's not running for president.

Hey, when there are secret tapes of conversations and we're talking about Trump grabbing p****, anything's fair game. Bill Clinton is her husband and was President. There are allegations about him as well.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 02:21 AM)
Hillary needs to stop smacking her lips. These mics are a bit too sensitive.

People were all mad at me for talking about how Hillary screams and I was told to knock it off. This superficial stuff you mentioned IS important. Ever since Nixon looking bad on TV sweating in debates this superficial stuff has mattered. As a Hillary hater I will say this about her. She looked good for TV tonight. Her hair looked good. I think she knew that too and was very confident. Sometimes she looks hideous. Her hair looked great tonight. Trump's looked better, too.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 02:25 AM)
Holy s*** Donald. "Because you'll be in jail" lmao this is reality TV.

He won the debate with that line. it should be all the headlines tomorrow. That was the line. Boom. Trump wins.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 03:10 AM)
Trump wants to do a sneak attack...just like when he grabs women by the p****.

Something a guy said 10 years ago off the record shouldn't be haunting him now. He is a potty mouth elitist who has always thought himself as entitled to getting perfect looking women, which does make him a crummy person in many ways.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 03:55 AM)
For real? MSNBC said that? Were they watching the same debate?

He did win. That line gave him the win.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 04:08 AM)
I just don't understand how people are still undecided. If for some reason you're voting for Trump...whatever. But how can you be undecided at this point? And voting for neither is a decided vote.

It's easy to be undecided, Tony. Some people despise Hillary fricking Clinton. It's not just Greg. A LOT OF US think she should be in jail. A lot of us despise everything about her career. And my vote for Ventura is a good vote. How in the hell could I vote for either one of them?? They are despicable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
And somebody wanted to ban Greg for an intelligent debate about Chelsea Clinton. Wow.

Hey, when there are secret tapes of conversations and we're talking about Trump grabbing p****, anything's fair game. Bill Clinton is her husband and was President. There are allegations about him as well.

People were all mad at me for talking about how Hillary screams and I was told to knock it off. This superficial stuff you mentioned IS important. Ever since Nixon looking bad on TV sweating in debates this superficial stuff has mattered. As a Hillary hater I will say this about her. She looked good for TV tonight. Her hair looked good. I think she knew that too and was very confident. Sometimes she looks hideous. Her hair looked great tonight. Trump's looked better, too.

He won the debate with that line. it should be all the headlines tomorrow. That was the line. Boom. Trump wins.

Something a guy said 10 years ago off the record shouldn't be haunting him now. He is a potty mouth elitist who has always thought himself as entitled to getting perfect looking women, which does make him a crummy person in many ways.

He did win. That line gave him the win.

It's easy to be undecided, Tony. Some people despise Hillary fricking Clinton. It's not just Greg. A LOT OF US think she should be in jail. A lot of us despise everything about her career. And my vote for Ventura is a good vote. How in the hell could I vote for either one of them?? They are despicable.

You are the exact type of person I could see actually thinking Trump won that debate.