2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On twitter, @pattymo has put together a list of people - Trump media surrogates, alt-righters, Bill Mitchell - who are likely to throw pretty good tantrums in the event of a Hillary victory. It excludes a couple people like James Woods and Dilbert guy because Patty is blocked by them. Worth checking out tomorrow morning.

https://twitter.com/pattymo/lists/election-night

QUOTE (shysocks @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:59 AM)
On twitter, @pattymo has put together a list of people - Trump media surrogates, alt-righters, Bill Mitchell - who are likely to throw pretty good tantrums in the event of a Hillary victory. It excludes a couple people like James Woods and Dilbert guy because Patty is blocked by them. Worth checking out tomorrow morning.

https://twitter.com/pattymo/lists/election-night

This post makes me very uncomfortable because it is so confident of winning.

Trump caught trying to copy the answers for the test!

CwwRCTOXEAEbrVS.jpg

bonus trump content:

“I’m very proud of my children and I’m just looking at them right now as an example you show,” Trump said. “But I’m very proud because Don and Eric and Ivanka and, you know, to a lesser extent because she just got out of school, out of college, but Tiffany has also been so terrific.”
Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 11:39 AM)
Actually Trump probably making sure his wife votes for him. I have a feeling she really wants this to be over.

Sadly yes, and a great argument for the good of the secret ballot.

Over/under on how many years until she divorces him?

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 11:42 AM)
Sadly yes, and a great argument for the good of the secret ballot.

Over/under on how many years until she divorces him?

Pretty sure he has too much s*** on her for her to leave. He pretty much bought her has it is

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 02:02 PM)
Coulter Says Trump Wins Easily If Only People with 4 American-Born Grandparents Vote

This is funny because neither Trump nor his kids meet this criteria, and almost all black Americans do, and probably a lot more Mexicans than she thinks.

My die hard Republican grandmother wouldn't be able to vote because she had a grandparent from Ireland.

My wife and pretty much her entire family on her dad's side would be disqualified. They're pretty much all Democrats but they're all very white. I'd just barely make it, but my dad would be disqualified as would all of his siblings and cousins.

I know Coulter's just a troll but there's definitely some unironic "if only the 'right' people could vote" crap floating around out there.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
Coulter Says Trump Wins Easily If Only People with 4 American-Born Grandparents Vote

This is funny because neither Trump nor his kids meet this criteria, and almost all black Americans do, and probably a lot more Mexicans than she thinks.

And even only counting white people, it would knock out way more Silent Gens and Baby Boomers (likely R voters) than Gen X and Millenials (likely D voters).

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 02:02 PM)

Yes. You could run for President. You just couldn't vote for President. That's another one I just wish would go away, and for the most part she has.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 03:40 PM)
Why aren't they tested/calibrated before actual votes are cast? Seems like a no brainer.

idk, thousands of pieces of electronic equipment, sometimes it doesn't work like it's supposed to. I've seen it happen in the other direction too, where Clinton voters had their vote going to Trump. If they went to the rest of the ballot then similar things would happen.