2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
No I think he's just that dumb

I disagree...you can't sit up here and make all these promises as if politics is a simple game and then blame away previous ineffectiveness on politics.

I think that scores points with the American public.

He utilized the tax code to keep as much of his money as possible and he shouldn't be criticized for that. The best argument to make is that she has been a longtime politician and she didn't change it.

While the guy is disgusting, this is honestly his best performance by far to date. Going on the offensive is the only chance he has.

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 09:15 PM)
This honestly is the worst part of this election.

I HARSHLY judge anyone that is voting for Trump. It shouldn't be that way, but anyone that is actually voting for this man, I just can't get on board with you....

Yep, I've never felt that way about any other election. Even if I disagreed with the candidate I could at least understand how someone could vote for them. Trump, not a f***ing chance.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 09:17 PM)
Yep, I've never felt that way about any other election. Even if I disagreed with the candidate I could at least understand how someone could vote for them. Trump, not a f***ing chance.

I thought I hated Romney. I can't believe what's happened to this country that this freak got like so many votes!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 09:16 PM)
I disagree...you can't sit up here and make all these promises as if politics is a simple game and then blame away previous ineffectiveness on politics.

I think that scores points with the American public.

He utilized the tax code to keep as much of his money as possible and he shouldn't be criticized for that. The best argument to make is that she has been a longtime politician and she didn't change it.

While the guy is disgusting, this is honestly his best performance by far to date. Going on the offensive is the only chance he has.

I don't think it works that well when you have literally no idea what you are talking about on any of the topics being discussed tonight.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
I don't think it works that well when you have literally no idea what you are talking about on any of the topics being discussed tonight.

That isn't new. What people want to see (apparently) is something different, irregardless of the mastery of the issues.