**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 05:22 PM)
Sooo any shows that just started in the new year worth a watch?

American Crime looks interesting. Not sure if you need to watch the first season or not. I am looking forward to Billions on Showtime and the OJ show on FX.

Watched first episode of AC. Anthology series so don't need to see season 1. OJ miniseries is really good according to Closterman who saw 6 eps.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 10, 2016 -> 12:26 PM)
Lips teacher and that co-ed. Ohhhhh laawwwwd.

The teacher was nekkid last year a few times and yes, th e coed was 🔥. I must've been invisible in college.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 06:22 PM)
Sooo any shows that just started in the new year worth a watch?

American Crime looks interesting. Not sure if you need to watch the first season or not. I am looking forward to Billions on Showtime and the OJ show on FX.

Episode 1 of Shades of Blue was alright.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 10:07 AM)
I am really hating Debbie's character on Shameless right now.

So annoying. Is that what a lack of parenting does?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 09:09 AM)
It was great to see new "X-Files" last night.

I enjoyed it. It seemed a little rushed to get to the point when the X-Files would be opened again, but with only six episodes, I think they did a good job laying the groundwork. The previews show some intriguing stuff coming up.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 10:07 AM)
I am really hating Debbie's character on Shameless right now.

I just get mad whenever she's on screen. She's more annoying than Screech on speed.

Billions is solid so far. Not blowing it out of the water, but good. Really like the dialogue.

The second episode of The X-Files last night was great. Much like the original run, it was a standalone case while the overall series plot line was referenced. Mulder and Scully easily fell back into their banter, complete with Mulder's dry, sarcastic comments. It's a shame there are only four more episodes. Hopefully they'll bring it back again next season.

I was looking for a new show to watch and Netflix kept recommending Peaky Blinders to me. A BBC show about a 1919 gang outside of London. I gave it a shot and I have to say I really, really enjoyed the first season. Only 6 episodes, an hour a piece. Pretty great for being relatively short. There's a 2nd season on Netflix and they just wrapped filming on season 3.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 26, 2016 -> 09:37 AM)
I was looking for a new show to watch and Netflix kept recommending Peaky Blinders to me. A BBC show about a 1919 gang outside of London. I gave it a shot and I have to say I really, really enjoyed the first season. Only 6 episodes, an hour a piece. Pretty great for being relatively short. There's a 2nd season on Netflix and they just wrapped filming on season 3.

About to begin watching this.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 26, 2016 -> 09:37 AM)

And as an added bonus Tom Hardy is a regular in Season 2.