**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

Real nice twist on the end of Mr Robot. Can't wait for the next season.

I watched both ID's and CBS's version of the Ramsey case. They both approached it differently, but I was much more sold on what CBS did with attempting to prove and disprove some of the traditional pieces of the case, versus just reporting on what actually happened.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Sep 22, 2016 -> 12:44 PM)
I have a bunch of guy friends that watch it lol. That's not the show I'm embarrassed to say that I watch, I watch Pretty Little Liars lol. That's bad.

I actually hate most of the people on Grey's now. It needs to end. But I'll watch cuz I'm dumb.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 23, 2016 -> 01:06 PM)
I used to watch grey's when it was its original cast but I can't believe it's still on.

All the original characters are gone or written in a way where I'm sick of them or they aren't interesting. Yet I still watch.

Anyone else watch Penny Dreadful? I'm starting up season 3. The show is (1) one of the best looking shows on TV, (2) has a great score for its opening credit sequence, (3) is entertaining as hell, but Christ do I get lost when I watch it and try to figure out what the hell is going on and why.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 12:36 AM)
One of the best sitcoms out there.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 11:29 AM)
Eating the burrito that was in the hot tub...made me cramp I was laughing so hard.

I feel like the show hasn't even peaked yet, the cast and writing are so strong. Also the guest stars, Ken Marino!