**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (bmags @ May 13, 2016 -> 08:26 AM)
Agreed on Laurie being terrible, so over the top robotic. Poor decision. I would rate the Erlich/Jian Yang fued higher. Almost died when he tried to grab pizza.

I don't mind Laurie but clearly don't think very much of her. I thought Jian yang was hilarious when he tried to grab the pizza, along with the eviction stuff, and of course when he shredded Erlich's gift in the disposal.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else think that Richard fell on purpose at the end of Silicon Valley because they wanted them to see the skunkworks plans? Maybe its part of their plan or something, but its hard to believe Richard would do something that ridiculously stupid if it wasnt part of the plan.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 13, 2016 -> 09:51 AM)
Anyone else think that Richard fell on purpose at the end of Silicon Valley because they wanted them to see the skunkworks plans? Maybe its part of their plan or something, but its hard to believe Richard would do something that ridiculously stupid if it wasnt part of the plan.

Someone posted a link about that theory in an earlier post. After reading the link I'm on the same page as all of you (but thats cause I'm rooting for them).

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 13, 2016 -> 11:27 AM)
Kind of upset ABC canceled Castle. Loved that show.

Apparently the 2 main characters (Beckett and Castle) didn't get along off set and she quit.

It was starting to get too repetitive IMO.

Well the actress for Beckett wasn't going to come back if there was another season, think that made the decision easy

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 13, 2016 -> 12:51 PM)

It's also already been noted that he was wearing knee pads.

Veep has been great also. I really like the Richard Splett character, great addition last(?) season.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 13, 2016 -> 11:51 AM)

I think the plan was to get caught but not in that manner.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
The coughing scene with Elrich tonight on Silicon Valley was great lol

Had to rewatch the scene because I was laughing and missed everything.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ May 16, 2016 -> 09:49 AM)
So, you think bighead will somehow end up in the chair?

Ha, hadn't thought of that. That would be brilliant but too hokey to pull off.

Someone mentioned 60 days in earlier in this thread. I picked it up and watched it. It sounded like it could be interesting when it started, but I ended up pretty disappointed in it. The whole idea was supposed to be the illegal stuff that happens in the jail, and they pretty much ignored that after the first week, and until the people started getting out of the jail. It turned into a typical reality drama type of show. Next week where everyone confronts each other sounds like it will be the worst of all.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 20, 2016 -> 10:34 PM)
There's no way they were killing her off.

Yeah I knpw, that's exactly what my wife said the whole time too, still was surprised to see her. It was cool to see Mr Kaplan be the one who set it all up.

I know i wasn't the only one here who watched Orphan Black but am I the only one having a REALLY hard time getting into it this season??? Maybe i'm burnt out on Clone Club. I used to watch it right away now it sits on my DVR for days till i get to it

It's awesome that the DC shows are going to do the Flashpoint paradox next season but man, Barry Allen is the single dumbest superhero in TV or in movies. My goodness what a total f***ing idiot.

Edited by Ezio Auditore

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 27, 2016 -> 11:30 PM)
Did anyone watch the Real World this season? If Jenna isn't the worst person to come on the show in recent memory I don't know who is

Yes. Very ignorant. Even sit there and laugh as her friend makes racist comments via video.

As far as Challenge prospects. A Dean and Ceejai team could compete.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 28, 2016 -> 12:30 AM)
Did anyone watch the Real World this season? If Jenna isn't the worst person to come on the show in recent memory I don't know who is

Maybe the worst person of all time. She has no idea that she is either.