Mike and Guido back on air tonight! @7:30 Central time!!!!

RedPinStripes

We're back! But on a new radio station that is partially owned by Myself, Guido, and soxnet's very own Mario Scalise and Jason Gage.

We will have scheduled shows starting January 1. Tonight we are going on air for a test run with our new broadcaster and server and to talk about the Sox and the lack of improvement in the winter meetings. :puke

Some tips for live365:

If you have never tuned into live365 stations, it will take you to a set up page and ask you what media player you want to use. Our advice is to select "mp3 player" or windows media.

If you choose the live365 player, you will be loaded with pop-ups.

Live365's media player will come up in addition to your mp3 player you tune in. When your mp3 player is open, close the live365 player . The only purpose it serves if you are using Win media or an mp3 player is to load you with pop-ups. And who the hell wants that?

Go to our webpage and click on "tune in".

www.chisport.com

Email us during the show! :headbang

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

We're back! But on a new radio station that is partially owned by Myself, Guido, and soxnet's very own Mario Scalise and Jason Gage. 

We will have scheduled shows starting January 1.  Tonight we are going on air for a test run with our new broadcaster  and server and to talk about the Sox and the lack of improvement in the winter meetings. :puke

Some tips for live365:

If you have never tuned into live365 stations, it will take you to a set up page and ask you what media player you want to use. Our advice is to select "mp3 player" or windows media. 

If you choose the live365 player, you will be loaded with pop-ups. 

Live365's media player will come up in addition to your mp3 player you tune in. When your mp3 player is open, close the live365 player . The only purpose it serves if you are using Win media or an mp3 player is to load you with pop-ups.  And who the hell wants that? 

Go to our webpage and click on "tune in".

www.chisport.com

Email us during the show! :headbang

call or email kw

I got as far in the playlist as S to M and the only question I have is what the f*** is that Cheap Trick song doing in there?:huh The same P.O.D. song twice in a row was strange but fine by me!:headbang sorry I missed the broadcast though, everyone in town is back from university so I've been getting pretty stupid most night in the last week. Rock on Boys!:metal